Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Trio of Socks

Every once in awhile I get bogged down with other "stuff" and don't post my projects, and I must admit I am way behind in this.
 Here are three pair of socks that I finished in the last couple months, and I will share the details about yarn,
 needles, patterns, etc. on Ravelry, as I may be too lazy to repeat the same here.
Oh, and if you are a knitter and are not yet a member of Ravelry, please go there and sign up.  It's free, and you can peruse my projects (and the projects of thousands of knitters).  Plus, there are oodles of patterns, many of them free, for you to download and use.  And while you're there, please include me as one of your friends!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

I really like the subtle detail in your socks. I can also relate to getting behind on blog posts - something always seems to get in the way - not enough light for photos, not enough time at the end of the day, etc. See you on Ravelry!

Guinifer said...

My goodness - they hardly look hand knit - such tight gauge! They're beautiful!

Kym said...

Just lovely!

Suzzanne said...

Thanks for posting the photos of your lovely socks. Look forward to seeing your other projects, too. Your work continues to be an inspiration to me.