Friday, June 03, 2011

Tofutsies Socks

You know, every once in awhile I lose a yarn label.  This is one of those times.
 These socks are intended to be Summer socks.  Or Spring/Fall socks, if you are like me and go without socks most of the warm season.  If you are lucky enough to have a warm season.
Yarn:  Tofutsies Sock Yarn
Needles:  #1 (2.25mm) dpns
Pattern:  Just one of my "play as you go" made-up patterns.
Comments:  These are for my sister, who is so careful with the socks I have given her--bless her heart!  She is very conservative with her sock colors; these might be a little wild for her.

I hate to admit this but I have tired of multicolored and striped sock yarn and have branched out to do other things with it.  See here and here.

Oh, and I forgot to post photos of the scarf I made of sock yarn to match this hat and mittens.
That's a whole lot of 1/1 ribbing in a very long scarf.

1 comment:

Vicki Knitorious said...

Cute socks! I LOVE the scarf, hat & mitten set!!