Monday, June 06, 2011

Pink Swiss

I wanted some pink socks to go with a wool cardigan.  A dash through my stash brought up some woolly pink sock yarn that seemed to be perfect.
Yarn: Meilenweit sock yarn, 80% wool, 20% nylon.
Pattern:  Again, my own, make it up as you go socks.
Needles:  #1 (2.25mm) dpns
Comments:  Seems you never see dotted Swiss fabric these days.  It's so old-fashioned.  Still, I like it.  So I knit it into these socks.  I've made some sort of like it before.  See Dotted Swiss.
Pink.  It's nice.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

These are really cute!!!! I love the soft pink.

Artseycrafts said...

Pretty pink socks!

My first sewing project when I was learning was a red and white dotted swiss blouse. wonder why it is no longer popular? I liked it.

Chrisknits said...

Makes me think of strawberry ice cream. Delicious!

Guinifer said...

They're lovely.

Kym said...

So nice! I had a pink dotted-swiss party dress when I was a little girl. I loved it! Made me feel like a princess. Thanks for the lovely memory this morning.