Thursday, July 15, 2010

And it Fits!

 I'm so happy I stuck with this project.  It actually fits me!


My modifications:
  • I added an inch to the length of the body.
  • Did not bind off shoulders as the pattern read but did a three-needle bind off on them.
  • Did not bind off the back neck; just knitted those live stitches when I added the ribbing at the neck.
 My finishing skills are slowly improving.  Or maybe the Finishing Fairy paid a visit.

 The color is a bit faded on these photos but the sweater details are better.




5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks great! I love the color.

Kathy... said...

What a lovely, classic sweater! Great job!

Artseycrafts said...

Congratulations on sticking with your project! The results are gorgeous.

Mary Lou said...

And nice job on sewing the set in sleeves. I hate that part.

Kym said...

So nice. Looks great on you. Love the yellow -- and the classic lines. I bet you'll wear this one often.