Monday, March 15, 2010

Slouch Boot Socks

Slouch socks!  Who doesn't remember them fondly?





Pattern:  My inspiration was from Spider Woman Knits' boot socks on Ravelry.  
Yarn:  Regia 4-fadig sock yarn, colorway 2070
Needles:  #1 (2.25mm) and #3 (3.25mm)
Comments:  These probably won't be the last slouch socks I make.  I just love their, well, slouchiness.

Here's the Recipe:
Used #3 (3.25mm) dpns for the leg (leg measures 9”) and switched to #1 (2.25mm) for the foot, over 64 stitches.
Knit a 1x1 rib for 1”
Broken Rib Stitch:
round 1: k all stitches
round 2: k3,p1 around

7 comments:

Artseycrafts said...

Wonderful socks Kay! They look very warm and comfy.

Guinifer said...

The socks I can handle - I want those boots!

Kym said...

Nice socks! I want the embroidered pillow in your first photo! :-)

Suzanne said...

Always love your socks!! Glad your not gone for good!! :)
Suzanne

Kathy... said...

Cute! nice to see you back in the blogging world, too. :)

Sally said...

Nice new look, but I loved the old look of your blog too.

Nice to hear from you again and your socks as always are wonderful!!

Angie said...

Those are marvelous socks, Kay! They look so comfortable.