Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Simple Textured Socks - A Pattern




Yarn: Koigu KPPPM Colorway D105.
Pattern: My personal pattern called Simple Textured Socks; see also side panel for pattern.
Needles: #1 (2.25mm) dpns.
Comments: The combination of "sproingy" yarn and this very simple pattern makes a most comfy sock with lots of textural interest. The rich fall colors of the yarn were difficult to capture on film.
I have made this pattern two other times--here and here, and have been asked to share it.

Here's how much of the 350 yards of Koigu KPPPM remained.
And I'm still knitting...

9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Thanks so much for your pattern. I've enjoyed making the Winterscape socks, and now I can enjoy another!

Suzzanne said...

Thanks for the pattern. I love the fall colors of your socks. I have noticed purple flowers blooming in our ditches. One forgets that purple is a fall color, along with the golds and reds and greens. So pretty.

Artseycrafts said...

Thanks Kay. I saw the pattern on Ravelry this morning and the link didn't work. Thanks for fixing it!

Guinifer said...

Yikes! They look very warm right now. And dry!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

Kym said...

Those colors are gorgeous! :-)

Deb said...

You are the Queen of Simply Beautiful or Less is More sock patterns!

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Kathy... said...

MY kinda socks! :)

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Love the colors. I really need to get back to knitting socks ... but Christmas comes first. Socks are for me! Thanks for the pattern. Its going into my sock basket.