Friday, September 18, 2009

Projects, Small and BIG

Yarn: Louett Euroflax in a creamy white.
Pattern: Dragon Scales Washcloth by Theresa Gaffey, from the book, "Knitter's Stash."
Needles: US#4 (3.5mm)
Comments: The Judge thought it looked like a curtain, and it is a pretty good sized washcloth. I love the look of it unblocked.

Okay. Here's the BIG project in my life:
New siding for the house. It used to be red. Now it's taupe. No longer will I be able to add to my directions, "It's the red house on your right."

3 comments:

Artseycrafts said...

Nice dishcloth but you really do have a BIG project. I once went through having siding installed and can definitely relate. Good luck!

Suzzanne said...

You have created a very pretty washcloth. I much prefer the small projects, in knitting and around the house. Hope the BIG project sees successful completion.

Kym said...

Now THAT is a big project! Wow! :-)