Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Bumps!

Yarn: Pagewood Farm Chugia, 100% Merino Superwash, Colorway Lavender Fields. Just love that name!
Pattern: Simple Textured Socks in my previous post.
Needles: #1 (2.25mm) dpns
Comments: I cannot tell you how much I love knitting with and wearing this yarn. It's soft, squooshy, beautifully dyed, and has a wonderful twist. And the pattern seems to enhance all of these attributes. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I purchased the yarn and the price tag does not show the name of the shop. Has anyone seen it online?

I so appreciate hearing from each of you; please leave a comment if you can. If your email is attached to your name, I will most likely respond.

11 comments:

Artseycrafts said...

Your socks are always very pretty. You will have very warm feet next Winter.

Laura said...

I have some Pagewood that I bought at a local yarn store. I haven't knit it yet, but it looks lovely.

Suzzanne said...

Very pretty socks! The colorway reminds me of what is going on in my herb garden with the purple blooms on the sage and the thyme. Who would think we would need wool socks in the middle of July?

Dave said...

What wonderful colours -- yumm!!

Kathy... said...

Very pretty...both pattern and colorway. Perfect pairing.

I just finished another pair of footies...this time with handspun yarn! Kind of rustic, but it qualified for sock yarn.

Carie said...

Another pair of beautiful socks - are these the lavender fields after the lavender has been picked?

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Beautiful socks! I haven't used that yarn yet. So many out there. And I'd love to try them ALL.

Guinifer said...

I have a couple skeins of Alyeska - I bought one in town and one from The Loopy Ewe - don't know how they compare.

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They're gorgeous. I would've thought the colorway would be called Malachite. : )

Kym said...

Your socks are great! I lost my sock mojo a while ago, and it continues to elude me. So many nice patterns out there. . .

Susie said...

How pretty! Love the colors!