Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's a WaRsh

Think this is the end of my warshcloths (dishcloths, for the uninitiated)?*
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream cotton, yellow #00010 and Ombre #00227
Pattern: Top two cloths are my personal pattern, bottom one is the Ball Band Pattern, or here, and is also found on the inside of the Peaches & Cream label.
Needles: #7 (4.5mm) straights.
Comments: These are such a quick, satisfying project. It's one I used to do lots of, especially while traveling. They make wonderful, useful gifts.

*I'm making more.
Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Walden said...

Lovely warshcloths! My mom says it with an R in there. Can't wait to see more.

Suzzanne said...

Practical and pretty. Great photos.

Guinifer said...

But the pink is not a warshcloth, is it?

Jen said...

Pretty!

Artseycrafts said...

Very pretty - so fresh looking.

Carie said...

How very pretty - and nice to have a matching set - I have lots of random colours from playing magpie in the cotton bins!