Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day




Happy Valentine's Day!

Minnesota Public Radio is allowing you to send some lovely music as Valentines, and I have chosen a couple that I think are beautiful.





One is "Dreaming My Dreams with You" sung by--surprise--Waylon Jennings.

And the other is the classical "Intermezzo in A" by Johannes Brahms, performed by pianist Helene Grimaud.

Just follow the links and click on the little arrow to play the music.

This post is early, but I wanted you to be able to send your own musical greetings.

Have a Happy Valentine's day.

2 comments:

Artseycrafts said...

Your new socks are gorgeous! I like your pattern too - not too much lace but just enough.

Thanks for the Valentine's wishes and music. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

madonnaearth said...

Awesome socks; love the red!