Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Promises, Promises

As the song goes, "I'm all through with promises, promises." My promise to myself to finish the Blanket Cardigan was again interrupted with a bedeviling case of startitis. And we all know what that is. The overwhelming compulsive urge to start something new before finishing other projects. What? That never happens to you? Hmmmph.

It's another Noro project. One using sock yarn and size 2 needles. Not socks. What was I thinking?
Stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

Christy D. said...

I give up, what is it? Are they sleeves? Legwarmers? Matching twin baby-sweater-bodies?

Walden said...

It may not be socks, but it is looking quite nice so far.

SusieH said...

Whatever it may be, it looks lovely. I'm hoping it's a cardigan! (For meeee... j/k)