Friday, February 13, 2009

Finished Twizzling


Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton (41% Cotton, 39% wool, 13% Poly, 7% Elastic) Colorway #8003.
Pattern: Personal pattern
Needles: #1 (2.25mm) dpns
Comments: If you have been following this blog, you know that these were inspired by my favorite Cherry flavored Twizzlers candy. The yarn is really nice, with its slight amount of elastic added. They feel good on my feet.
Not too much lace; just enough for me for spring and summer.
Convertible to anklets, as is my preference these days.

12 comments:

Suzzanne said...

Kay, Your socks are so pretty. Your pictures make me want to go buy a package of Twizzlers and some red yarn. Thank you for the links to the music in your previous post. Have a wonderful Valentines's Day.

Dawn said...

What great Valentines (Twizzler)Socks!! :)
Your patterns are always beautiful! You know I'm a huge fan of your anklets.
Happy Valentines Day!

Carie said...

I hope you celebrated finishing your socks with a packet of cherry twizzlers - in the interests of technical accuracy only of course!! :)

Guinifer said...

Those are so beautiful...and yummy looking.

Jen said...

As always, I am loving the socks. Suddenly I am craving Twizzlers!

SusieH said...

Must.Eat.Twizzlers. These came out beautifully! Lovely valentine's socks, too. I like the idea of a little elastic in the cotton yarn. I may look for this yarn to try!

Dave said...

A very subtle and elegant pattern -- love them!!

Kathy... said...

Lovely and oh so elegant!

Walden said...

Oh, they are gorgeous. I really like how you didn't "over do" them with details. I even have some red yarn in my stash that would work perfectly with that. Would you happen to let us have a pattern or at least your notes? :)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They look great! : )

Nicole said...

Beautiful socks! Must check my stash for some red, red yarn (or dye some up). I love how the pattern goes both sides of the gusset stitches. It's inspired me to make my own version. Thanks for the lovely eye candy (hmmm, there must be a pun there...).

Angie said...

I love your cherry socks! Twizzlers, yum. :D