Friday, January 02, 2009

What I Did on Christmas Vacation

Weeds, I'm sure. But aren't they lovely?


Sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico from Redington Beach were breathtaking.


This is just beachy!


Gull, looking for a handout.


We had dinner and watched the sunset. Can you tell I love sunsets?


Surprise, here's a sunrise from our condo in Orlando, through the screened porch. I confess I was in my Nick and Noras when this was taken.


The Judge, mastering the daily New York Times crossword.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation. Love the pictures.

And I noticed a serious lack of snow in all those photos. Didn't you miss it?? Even a little?

Walden said...

The sunrise looks so interesting through the screen. I love it.

Lynn said...

Great pictures. I really enjoy sunsets as well, but usually because I'm up for them! Sunrises are too early and much to harsh on my non morning eyes!