Monday, January 26, 2009

The Letter T


The letter T arrived today from Eternal Arts & Crafts. I don't normally do memes, but here goes. Hope I don't bore your socks off!








Ten things that I like starting with the letter T (not in order of rank):
  1. Twizzlers--but you knew that already.
  2. Time--to do the things I need to do and also the things I want to do, which aren't necessarily one and the same.
  3. Tech Toys--I am crazy about tech gadgets.
  4. Textiles--Linen, wool, cotton. The classics.
  5. Taupe, Tan--and other neutrals--not to mention shades of white and black, blues and browns; I could go on.
  6. Thinkers--those who think and talk about ideas, not about other people.
  7. Tete-a-tetes--great conversations with one other person.
  8. Tabby cats--and most all cats, really.
  9. Temperance--all things in moderation. Except knitting.
  10. Totes--to carry all that intemperate knitting.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Terrific post
Thanks

This could be fun, will you do more letters?

Christy D. said...

You know, your last post fit into this category, too...Twizzlers and To-do lists.

Totally!

Walden said...

Lovely list! Love textiles and thinkers also!