Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ooops!

I made an error on my Winterscape Socks pattern--actually two. The first was a PDF file that had the pages backward; that wasn't too bad. But the second was on the gusset instructions. I wrote the incorrect number of stitches across the instep. It should read 30, not 32, but I'm sure you eagle-eyed knitters have already caught it. In case you haven't read the pattern yet, please download it again here so that you have the corrected version. Thanks! And thanks to James, who pointed it out to me in such a kind way!

The PDF file has been corrected!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

I have been looking for an idea for my Teen - this may be it (though I refuse to knit in Noro again....)

JoAnn said...

Thanks for the update on the pattern.
I like the new photo of them as well.