Monday, August 18, 2008

A little organization here?


This is non-knitting stuff, and I hope you don't think I'm such a neat freak after you read this, because it just is not a label that applies.

My laundry room is small, and I have been looking for a solution to the "sorting mess"that always accompanied laundry day.

Enter these bins from Target. They serve the purpose nicely, because we usually have three loads--whites, colors, darks--and the whites go right into the washing machine. So the other two loads are concealed in the bins. When I'm done washing, the bins fold up neatly and get stored beside the washer.

So, no more stepping on clothing and it's now easier and more pleasant getting the job done!

Aren't you glad you stopped by today?

5 comments:

Christy D. said...

Those are great! I love pretty laundry organizers. :) They make the odious task of laundry more enjoyable for me. I am glad I stopped by today.

Suzanne said...

Great idea, and I'm always glad I stopped by :)
Suzanne

Sally said...

It's great to stop by, like poking my head in the back door to hi.

I love the organizers.

Kathy said...

It looks so neat and organized. You done good!

Guinifer said...

I'm really digging that wall color. The hardwood is sweet too.