Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pink Sherbets - Finished!

Yarn: Lorna's Laces, colorway # 801 (Sherbet)
Pattern: Personal
Needles: #1 (2.25mm) dpns
Comments: The photos don't show the coloring in this yarn to its best advantage. It's an unusual, yummy and soft combination of pink and yellow. The only other place I have seen this color blending was in an old 1930's cotton blanket in a southwestern style pattern. The blanket does not belong to me, or you would be seeing it here, too.
Feeling in "anklet" mode these days, I designed the cuff to look good turned up or down.Oh, look what's coming up next. I'm sure you can guess...

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

They are beautiful, and I'm not really a pink fan, but they really are pretty!! Nice pattern.
THanks for sharing!
Suzanne

Kathy said...

I do think we have similar obsessions.... Just you are finishing yours..... while I am just getting more deeply buried by mine.

Guinifer said...

My Eyelet Cardi was made with some yarn with very similar colors - I really love it. The socks are great.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Guinifer/eyelet-cardigan

Artseycrafts said...

Beautiful pattern and I AM a pink lover!