Monday, May 19, 2008

She Who Shops...

Oooooh, Mountain Colors Bearfoot...
Briggs & Little Durasport...has anyone out there knit with this Canadian yarn? Any advice? Please comment about this if you can. And check out the little goodies that The Yarn House in Elm Grove, WI tossed in free...
Opal and Cascade Heritage sock yarns...
...and a mixture of other yarns--not all sock yarn. Do I see Noro Kureyon peeking at me?
Oh, the pleasure of it. And the guilt.

And some buttons I just had to have. A couple of them might go on this old Lucy bag...
Like this...

Oh yes, and these...

5 comments:

Artseycrafts said...

Oh, what fun you must have had shopping for your goodies! I have never tried Briggs and Stratton but have read good reviews. Enjoy!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness! A wonderful haul! Did you clean out the shelves at the Yarn House? :D Just kidding...that would be an almost impossible task as they have soooo much. Shoes, too? I've missed the shoes! Cute!

Guinifer said...

Hey! The Noro picture is missing! Those shoes and that purse! Like buttah!

Lynn said...

BEAU-T-FUL!!!! Esp those Mountain colors. Oh they are gorgeous!!!

Kathy said...

Hey there! I saw your goodies several days ago, but for some reason I have not been able to leave comments on your blgo.... :( But all seems fine today.

You have a great haul there! You'll have to let me know what you think of the Cascade Heritage sock yarn. I used it for mom's white socks and really liked it. I may buy more colors - one of the LYS's has it in stock now.

I brought home some Bearfoot from my LYS the other day. It's so hard when you spend 8 hours together -- you bond, you know?? sigh.....