Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stuck on Noro




I just could not help myself. This Noro sock yarn looks happy all by itself, but alongside the sticky notes it could be a party. Or at the least some eye candy to share with you.

Soon they will be some happy socks.

If you are like me and knit two pair of socks at a time and have the need to divide the skein into two cakes, I must warn you that this yarn likes to tangle up in itself as you wind it. Takes patience. But just wait until you see the beauteous finished product. Sort of like childbirth, all tangles will be forgotten!

4 comments:

Guinifer said...

They make me think of colored jawbreakers - y'know how they change color as you suck on them?

Kathy said...

I really need to get some of that Noro sock yarn! Do you have an online source, or do you have it in one of your LYS's? I can't find it locally.

I love post-it notes. I actually had them on my Christmas list this year! Got a nice little collection too. It doesn't take much to make me happy!

Kathy Wajerski said...

I can't wait to see the socks. I'm betting this is a lot less painful than childbirth though. At least I hope so.

I've never knit two of the same socks at a time but I rarely have less than two different socks going on at the same time.

Jen said...

I have some Noro sock yarn and have been trying to finish up other stuff so I can try it. I can't wait to see your socks!