Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gentleman's Sock - Finished!



Yarn:
Trekking pro natura, colorway 1603
Pattern: Gentleman's Sock (without Lozenge Pattern) from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush
Needles: #0 Susan Bates Silvalumes

Comments: These socks are for the Judge. He didn't want the Lozenge Pattern on the leg and foot--thankfully--so I left it off.

As you can see by the ruler, these socks are big. And notice the needle size: Zeros! What was I thinking? And they are both the same size, even though it doesn't look it on this photo. Must be the positioning of the socks that does it.

I am glad to get these off the needles and blocked. Next pair of socks for him might just be worsted weight!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Heh - knitting for those big-footed men is such a trial! (Heh! Get it?)

Kathy Wajerski said...

I love that yarn.

I personally prefer knitting with size 0 needles because it makes it last longer.

I am a process knitter, after all.