Thursday, December 27, 2007

She's Gonna Be a Hokie!

My granddaughter will be going to Virginia Tech next year to study architecture! She was one of a few who received early acceptance to the school and she is very excited, as it was her first choice (Iowa State, her dad's school, had also accepted her application). Can ya tell I'm too terribly proud?

So, a grandma has to make something in her school colors, right? But this is still in the works, so don't breath a word of it, okay?
The maroon and burnt orange are good, but I haven't trimmed any loose ends yet in case I change my mind about the stripes.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congrats, Proud Grandma!! Iowa's loss...:(

The stripes look great from my vantage point.

Oh, did I tell you that I am going to be one too....?? A grandma that is? I'll probably be pretty darn proud too, even before she/he goes off to college!! lol