Sunday, November 04, 2007

Man Socks in Progress

They really don't look so beige and peachy; it's just my camera behaving badly! They are more brown and gray.

These are socks for the Judge, and he likes them plain. There's still lots of knitting to go because he has some really big feet. And they are on size 0 needles.

Now I have been distracted by other projects I have ripped and re-knitted until I'm starting to feel sorry for the yarn, not to mention my own frazzling.

Have you ever started what should have been a really simple project that turned into a seemingly unattainable finished product?

Guess I need to return to these socks!

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

Very, very nice. That yarn reminds me of my recently finished Elegance socks.

Jen said...

I really like that yarn. Perfect for some man socks.

pat said...

That reminds me that I need to start a pair of MAN socks!I can assure you they won't be on size 0 needles!