Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hypnotic Color

I am in a color trance. I'll admit it. There are man socks to be knitted and fingerless mitts to be finished. But I saw this Noro yarn....

And most of you know the rest of the story. The Judge liked my first Noro striped scarf and indicated he would actually wear one, so he's getting one!This one is dark in color, reminding me of Mallards as the colors transform from black to grey to dark green, blue and brown. When I finish you will get a better representation of these new smoky colors from Noro.

4 comments:

renee said...

I don't blame you! That is a gorgeous scarf and I'd be knitting on it too!! In fact, I think I'm going to have to make one of these Noro scarves for myself.

Kathy said...

I am jealous. I would love making another, but time will not allow.

Jen said...

Oh, that one is very nice too. I love the colors in this one!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

It beautiful, but must of felt like it would take forever. The recipient is going to love it!