Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quoth the Raven

Warning: Socks That Rock Spoiler Ahead!!!

Here is a photo of the bag I purchased in Door County at Turtle Ridge.The leather work is very nice, and the theme is a bit unusual.

And here's a closeup of the bag. I don't know if these are crows or ravens nor do I know if there is a even difference between these winged wonders who get no respect.
In this vein, here's the--no peeking if you hate spoilers--(spoiler) .
It's the October shipment from the Rockin' Sock Club.

While it may be difficult to see the nuance of color in the photo, trust me, the yarn is an amazing melding of burgundy and charcoal. I love the colors and think the pattern is going to be very interesting, too!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is a pretty bag. And I think the STR yarn looks cool. I like the dark colors.

Guinifer said...

Love the bag. The STR is very intrigueing as well.

Kathy said...

The bag is great, but personally, I am straddle the fence on the yarn/pattern. But - they usually have to grow on my...LOL!

Kathy Wajerski said...

I love the bag. I don't know if there is any difference either but we have plenty of huge black birds in our neighborhood every day. And they're loud.

pat said...

The bag is a perfect match for the socks!!
I just started mine...be sure and use good lighting (I learned the hard way!!)