Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ravelry!

I'm on Ravelry as of a couple days ago. Haven't had time to get any of my information there; it's a huge black hole (another one) for me.

I don't know yet how to sign up for friends; my Ravelry name is keredding, and I'd love to have a few friends listed. So, be my friend if you're already on Ravelry!

Somehow I just keep thinking of Valentine's Day in grade school...what if I don't get any Valentines???? Or nobody signs up to be my friend on Ravelry? Ouch!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray for getting on ravelry! :) To be friends with someone all you have to do is when you are on their about me page, thre is a button on the left that says "add to friends" (or something like that). Also, if you friend someone they will get a message on Ravelry and there is an option in that email for them to add you to their friends list. Fun! :)

Pam the Yarn Goddess said...

Hi Kay,

Thank you for the very kind words on my blog regarding my doctor visit. I've been seeing this doctor for several years now, and the doctors have decided that there's nothing they can do for me other than keep me medicated and comfortable. I have to see him early this time (instead of my usual every three months) because he put me on those magic pills you hear me refer to. It's a pain to drive for two hours, but at least I get to have some fun afterwards. And I get to go to the LYS out there!

Blessings,

Pam