Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pattern Corrections

As you can see by my chicken scratching, I had to make a few changes because there were some really obvious errors in this pattern. If I had looked for errata on the internet, I would have found the corrections!

Also, I used a stretchy cotton yarn that probably was not as suited to the pattern as some others might be. I am concerned that it might not fit my friend. But it will fit my itty bitty head, so I am proceeding and will block it to see if that makes a difference. I like the color a lot, though, and the yarn has a really nice drape to it.

Onward YO!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the hat! I think the color is just great!

Miss Purl said...

I agree with jen. I love that had and the color is lovely.

D

pat said...

It took me SEVERAL mistakes before I started always checking errata for patterns that I am about to start! I love your blue bobble hat!