Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Projects and Other Temptations



I ran across a site I found to be very compelling called Glove Knitting KAL. They are knitting and blogging about the loveliest gloves. It's very tempting to try a pair of gloves!

A blue hat for a friend is what I am now working on. It has bobbles with a purled background. I don't ordinarily like bobbles, but really like this hat.







Also in the works are the Jack Sparrow's Favorite Socks for my grandson. Hope I can hang in there with these and not end up in a tangled mess. I have only done a couple things with more than one color.

They will be done only in black and white. So far, it has been fun to watch the pattern emerge.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

You are more ambitious than I with the multi-colored sock knitting. The hat is cute.