Monday, July 02, 2007

More Sock Yarn...

Oooooooh! the smaller balls are Jojoland Melody 100% wool Superwash and the larger ones are Trekking pro natura superwash wool and bamboo.

The Jojoland is really soft and the jewel-toned colors fairly glow. This is yarn that deserved to be displayed, not stashed away!

The Trekking yarn is new to me and shown in soft, subtle solid colors.

I think that solid or nearly solid color yarns are going to be more prevalent in sock yarn in the future, as they beautifully display the many popular cabled and lace sock patterns that are available for sale and free to download.

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

where did you buy your JoJo? I've scoped it out on ebay a couple times - you can get some very relatively priced.

Missy said...

OOOH I love your sock yarn! You do great work! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Stacey said...

oooh - I didn't realize they made a superwash!!! so pretty!!!