Sunday, June 17, 2007

Woolly Bully Socks in Progress

In the middle of the August-like weather we are experiencing in June, I am working on some really woolly socks. Good thing is, it's heavier than sock yarn and knit with larger needles than I normally use. So these should go really fast.

The sock looks really big, doesn't it? Actually, the tureens are small.




Another linen washcloth finished. The camera does not capture the stitches in this pattern as well as it should. My plans are to make a few more of these, because they are really pretty and useful items.

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

I'm knitting some pretty wooly socks myself, but at least they're small!

Jen said...

I like your wooly socks. Sometimes you just need to knit wooly socks in summer! Hope you are having a good week.