Friday, June 01, 2007

Blue Ruffles





You knew it would be more socks, didn't you? More ruffled anklets. I am totally enamored of these little anklets! The slowest part of the knitting is the foot in a size 9. One of these days I will do a patterned sock, but stockinette is my favorite fabric to wear, so have been sticking mostly to that. Plus I just like the way it looks!

And I'm still knitting two at a time; don't ever want the dreaded "one-sock syndrome."










More flowers! My sister's dear husband made this flower stand for me a couple years ago. It is so cool!

Thanks, B.I.L.!

2 comments:

Jen said...

All your socks look great! And I love your flowers! They are looking wonderful.

I wanted to let you know that I running a contest on my blog. It ends tomorrow. So, if you like that sort of thing, you should check it out! :)

Have a great weekend!
Jen

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I can commiserate with the boring foot knitting...my feet are 11 ½!

Lori