Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wild & Crazy Socks - Finished!



Yarn: Opal Sock Yarn
Pattern: My own remix
Needles: Susan Bates Silvalume #1 (2.25) double points

Comments: I decided to make the toes in the dark color because they just seemed to need an anchor, rather than trailing off into green/turquoise infinity. I can hardly believe I bought this yarn; it's so wild.








After eking out almost all of the dark yarn to finish the toes, here is what is left of the dark yarn (that little bit at the bottom).


That's a bit close. Who says knitters don't live dangerously?

3 comments:

Jen said...

The new socks look great! I really like the bright wild colors with the darker ones.

I enjoy reading your blog too! :)

Guinifer said...

Wow! You have been busy, busy, busy! I really like your Wild Socks!

Jen said...

Tag You're It! You've been tagged with seven random facts. Check out my blog for details! :)

Have a good week!
Jen