Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sunday Go to Meetin' Socks - Finished!


Yarn: Koigu KPPPM Merino Wool, color P708.
Pattern: My own remix
Needles: Susan Bates Quicksilver #1 (2.25mm)

Comments: These socks remind me of the white ruffled socks I wore as a child with my best patent leather Mary Jane shoes when I went to Sunday School. I plan to do more of them for summer. I have some Panda Wool (should have gotten the cotton) that might be very pretty in this format.

Again, I forgot to reinforce the heel and toe. Must write myself a note!

Love this hand painted Canadian yarn. It feels wonderful and is just lovely to knit with. Surprising that it doesn't stripe or pool...it's unique in that respect.



In the past I rarely wore short anklets, but am liking them more and more lately. They just are so summer.

And here's the Panda Wool that might make a couple more pair of my Sunday Go to Meetin' Socks!

And this makes my 30th pair of socks within a year's time frame! I need to get onto other things, ya think?

2 comments:

SYLVIE said...

Cute socks! I really like the yarn color too.

Where did you buy it?

Nice flowers in your next thread too!

Guinifer said...

Hey I love that panda wool! Where?