Tuesday, April 24, 2007

LBFF - Finished!


The yarn in this project is Socks That Rock lightweight in colorway Little Bunny Foo Foo. I used #1 double points and had very little yarn left over from the 360 yards on the skein, as you can see the tiny ball in the smaller photo.



The yarn is beautiful and wonderful to knit. The stitches knit up neatly and evenly. And I simply love the color combination.





Guinifer, about your comment in my recent post about the Vivid Blue Socks--the vinegar did the trick! I soaked them in cold water with vinegar added before washing, and there were no blue toes!

4 comments:

renee said...

Oh my gosh, I love those! Must have that colorway!!!

Jen said...

Those socks came out so great. I love the way the strips came out!

Carrie said...

The colors look great--I've been wondering whether that colorway looks super pinky when knit up.

Guinifer said...

I have some Foo Foo in the stash that is going to have to come out to play very soon, I am thinking.

Thanks for the word on the vinegar. I may have to keep a bottle next to the soak in the bathroom. I a few skeins of MCY yarn that I know need to be treated.