Sunday, March 25, 2007

Inside Out Progress

My STR Inside Out sock is progressing. The pooling/zigzagging no longer bothers me. Getting them done is my goal.

The red yarn is my lifeline, in case I have problems with the leg. Hopefully I won't have to frog/rip back to this point. But if I do, there's a safety net.

The second sock is already started, with plans to get this far on it and then complete both legs consecutively. This way, if changes get made one one leg, they will be fresh in my memory!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think your sock looks great so far!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

You're a little ahead of me. I'm only at the middle of the foot now. Don't know if I'm even liking them a little bit yet. Remains to be seen when i finish. I'm not happy with the color either. :-( poor me