Friday, January 05, 2007

Resolutions and Other Fairy Tales...

Most of us like to make some resolutions for the new year, and one of mine was that I would get some more storage in my office (for yarn, perhaps?). The mismatched pieces of furniture that were formerly in this place just didn't work. Now I have spaces for my sock yarn and other paraphernalia plus corner shelving:


These are inexpensive units from a hardware store, and it took a couple hours to assemble them. Now at least my yarn is where I can see it easily and remind myself not to purchase more sock yarn. HA!

Speaking of reminders, my brother keeps his Mensa card in his billfold to remind him not to make stupid purchases. He told me it doesn't work.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

OK - that Mensa thing got a huge "HA!" from me. Your shelves/storage units look amazingly neat and organized!