Saturday, December 02, 2006

Daydream Believer



The daydream believer and the homecoming queen

Jack got this tiara for me years ago at an antiques shop when we were vacationing in South Carolina. The combs are missing on the tiara, but it is still pretty. I wonder who wore it and cast it aside. Did she toss it with regret? Or did she move so quickly and confidently into her future that there was little room for thoughts of the past?

Will anyone notice this addition to the tree? Stay tuned to find out.

3 comments:

Mea said...

He he he!! We have Origami on top of our tree. I love the Tiara though. I have a friend who wears one every year on her birthday.

Guinifer said...

I can't think of a better tree-topper.

Kay said...

Just to let everyone know...nobody even noticed the tiara until I pointed it out! Makes you wonder.