Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sioux Falls Socks Finished!

And here are the Sioux Falls Socks in all their striped glory. They look suspiciously like the socks worn by the Wicked Witch of the West to me. They feel rather heavenly, though.

I think I will stick to solid colored socks, or maybe use yarn that has a very subtle variation in color, from now on. Or maybe do my own pattern on the solid color yarn. When I purchased this yarn (Regia silk color), I also purchased another called Meilenweit Fantasy, in shades of taupe, white, brown, and light blue. Maybe I will like that one better. Any comments?

1 comment:

renee said...

The socks look lovely! Like you, I'm not that fond of the patterned sock yarn like that. I prefer either solid colors or the random color stuff like Koigu or Lorna's Laces or Socks that Rock, etc.